Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel
1100 North Mathilda Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA, 94089, United States
Phone: (408) 745-6000
3.9/5 (153 reviews)
A calm, garden-style setting in the heart of sunny Silicon Valley
Conveniently located near Shoreline Amphitheater, Stanford University and Mountain View, the Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel looks forward to welcoming you to the neighborhood. Our location is ideal for enjoying local events in Sunnyvale, Mountain View and San Jose.
Beyond our resort-like amenities, from an Olympic-sized pool to a whirlpool and 24-hour fitness facility, we offer fresh new looks our lobby and award-winning Mediterranean-style restaurant, plus almost 5,000 square feet of renovated meeting space perfect for meetings and weddings alike.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Breakfast Plus Up To 35% Off
Special perks for Starwood Preferred Guest® members:
- 35%* off stays any day of the week
- Daily continental breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant
Book online, or call 866-716-8115 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Blackout dates apply.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
*35% discount is taken off of RACK rates. Best available rate will be given if lower than 35% off RACK
Save 40% on your 2nd night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Arrive Thursday – Saturday
- A minimum stay of two (2) nights is required
Book online or call 1-866-716-8134 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 153 verified guest reviews
76%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I always stay in this hotel when traveling to the Bay Area, 4 or 5 times a year. As I always get on Sundays around the same time, it's always the same people in the front desk, and some already know me by name. It's refreshing to have a nice welcome after an almost 24 hours journey there.
The hotel is well located for my business, in Mountain View and Sunnyvale, service is efficient, nice beds and showers (the most important factors for me in a business trip.) I like they have iron and board in the rooms.
There only thing that I miss there is coin-op laundry machines so I didn't need to pack too much clothing for long trips.
Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel is located at 1100 North Mathilda Avenue, only 35 miles from San Francisco and just minutes from many exciting things to do in Mountain View and Silicon Valley.
- HP Pavilion
- Levi's Stadium- Home of the San Francisco 49ers
- Montalvo Arts Center
- Mountain Winery
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Sunnyvale Soccer Complex
- Sunnyvale Swim Complex
- The Flint Center for Performing Arts
- Twin Creeks Sports Complex
- Baylands Park
- Blackberry Farm Golf Course
- Burrell School Vineyards and Winery
- California's Great America Amusement Park
- Cinnabar Vineyards and Winery
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Lockheed Martin
- NASA Ames Research Center
- Sunken Gardens Golf Course
- Sunnyvale Municipal Golf Course
- Texas Instruments
- The Mystery Spot
- Winchester Mystery House
- San Jose State University
- Santa Clara University
- Stanford University
- Great Mall, San Jose
- Santana Row
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Mall
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
The perfect venue for breathtaking outdoor or indoor events
A resort-like atmosphere in the heart of Sillicon Valley, with a garden and gazebo, and plenty of space to accommodate your group.
- Number of Guest Rooms: 173
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 9
- Indoor Meeting Space: 4,948 sq. ft.
- Largest Meeting Space: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Includes 2,100 sq. ft. deck
- 9 miles from San Jose International Airport